- As the second largest Teamsters union in Texas, we fight for you.
- Labor unions give works the power to negotiate for more favorable working conditions, better wages, and better benefits.
- Workers in a union pool their resources to gain the skills they need for collective bargaining.
- Unions are the leading champions for responsible government, great education, protection of individual rights, and expansion of individual opportunities.
- Come to Local 988’s hall during business hours and fill out an application.
- Get an application form from your building steward.
- Contact the Business Agent for the company you work for and your work site and ask for an application.
Not employed at a company where we represent the employees? Form a union at your workplace.